#PIB79 Share your journey: Dr. Pragya Agarwal
Dr. Pragya Agarwal is a designer, social entrepreneur, writer, TEDx speaker, mum of three and a creative coach (not necessarily in that order!), crafting words and things to inspire, empower, dream and think. She is the creative director at Hedge & Hog Prints, a design studio making original and thoughtful art and illustrations. She is also the founder of a social enterprise, The Art Tiffin, campaigning for creativity and cruelty-free art materials, and Editor of the newly launched magazine ‘CreŌ. She was born in India and now lives in the North-west of England, near the sea, with her family.
In this episode you’ll find out about:
- Details about Pragya businesses and family.
- Pragya shares details about her educational background.
- How she got started with Hedge Hog Prints and The Art Tiffin.
- Fears she has had along the way and how she overcame them and the advice she passes on to others.
- The challenges she has faced and the challenges she is currently facing.
- How she creates harmony between business and family.
- Pragya gives insight into her work and home routine.
- Advice for parents who are looking to start a business.
- The work she is doing with parents who want to start a creative business.
- Tips and advice on things she has learned on her journey
- Future plans such as a magazine and another Ted X talk.
The Art Tiffin
The Art Tiffin Twitter
The Art Tiffin Instagram
The Art Tiffin Facebook
Hedge Hog Prints
Hedge Hog Prints Twitter
Hedge Hog Prints Instagram
Hedge Hog Prints Facebook
Let’s Create Happy Instagram
Facebook group for parents
Thanks for listening!