Parents in Business Magazine Issue 2
Handy A5 size
Free UK delivery
Delivery to rest of the world £2.50
Being a parent is hard and running a business is hard. Combining the two can be a truly demanding experience, and it can often feel like there aren’t enough resources out there that can help you navigate through the unique challenges that a parent running a business lifestyle can bring.
Parents in Business Magazine has been created to help you overcome these challenges. We bring you the very best resources, guidance from industry experts and inspirational stories from real life parentpreneurs, all to support you on your journey to success.
In this issue:
- Use PR to get your brand visible and boost sales amongst the Christmas retail chaos
- New Year, New You?
- 3 Ways you may be self-sabotaging in your business and how to fix it
- SPECIAL FEATURE 8 Parents share their habits that increase their productivity
- 10 Things to consider when starting up a business
- How to up your marketing game in 2019
- Your mindset as a parent entrepreneur
- The most important relationship you will have is with yourself
- How to keep your business safe online
- INTERVIEWS Gabriela Hersham CEO and Founder of Huckletree and Jacqui Dunkley owner of Jacqui’s Daycare
And so much more…
All orders will be processed within 1 to 3 days and delivered First Class. Delivery times and price will vary depending on location.
For any queries, please contact [email protected]
Welcome to the second issue of the Parents in Business magazine. This issue covers everything to get your 2019 off to the best possible start with articles from upping your marketing game to mindset.
You’ll find valuable pieces of business wisdom with the turn of each page we have a special feature where we get the views from 8 parents on habits they have that increase their productivity, a theme that we see from all of the eight parents is organisation is key.
We have interviews from two parents Gabriela Hersham CEO and founder of Huckletree were she tells us about how she came up with the idea of Huckletree, challenges she faced and about her fairer funding campaign. And Jacqui Dunkley an experienced childcare practitioner who has been running her own daycare for 13 years she tells us how her values show up in the work she does, challenges she has faced and proudest moments.