Parents in Business Magazine Issue 1
Handy A5 size
Free UK delivery
Delivery rest of the world £2.50
Being a parent is hard and running a business is hard. Combining the two can be a truly demanding experience, and it can often feel like there aren’t enough resources out there that can help you navigate through the unique challenges that a parent running a business lifestyle can bring.
Parents in Business Magazine has been created to help you overcome these challenges. We bring you the very best resources, guidance from industry experts and inspirational stories from real life parentpreneurs, all to support you on your journey to success.
In this issue:
- Use PR to get your brand visible and boost sales amongst the Christmas retail chaos
- Networking Q&As
- SPECIAL FEATURE on child-friendly co-working spaces
- 5 Things to consider when choosing an accountant
- 3 Ways to avoid getting stressed as a busy parentpreneur
- Signs that your business is overtaking your relationship and how to fix it
- How to make family and business work, every day
- INTERVIEWS with Shona Chambers owner of [email protected], Rob Hartley co-founder Dinghy, Hina Zaman founder of WellVine & David Willians founder of Being Dads
And so much more…
All orders will be processed within 1 to 3 days and delivered First Class. Delivery times and price will vary depending on location.
For any queries, please contact [email protected]
Welcome to the first issue of the Parents in Business magazine. To say the last few months have been a whirlwind is an understatement, putting together this magazine has had its setbacks and challenges. You’ll find valuable pieces of business wisdom with the turn of each page with articles written by contributors they will give you a revitalising boost, or simply an increase of extra knowledge, that you need to run your business to the best of your ability.
We have a special feature on five amazing flexible child-friendly co-working spaces based in London; it’s evident that this is a gap in the market and parents are flocking to these new locations keen to take advantage of the facilities on offer (page 16).
As a parent running a business, it can sometimes feel that you are alone. That you are the only person finding it a struggle. In this issue, we interview parents from a variety of business backgrounds Shona Chambers, Rob Hartley, Hina Zaman and David Willans a big thank you for sharing your challenges, wins and advice.