#PIB89 Share your journey: Yemi King
Yemi King is the Founder of Yemi King Photography. She specialises in photography to boost confidence when not behind the camera Yemi is also a freelance creative. Yemi writes and design for herself and others she has a blog, and she contributes to a luxury magazine. Yemi is a mum of 3 which she says has been an interesting journey. She has worked very hard to keep a nice balance between providing, nurturing and also self-love. Yemi says it has been a challenging lesson, but one that she knows will pay off!
In this episode you’ll find out about:
- Details about Yemi’s business and the creative work she does
- Details about Yemi’s family
- Yemi talks about her freelance journey
- Yemi talks about fears and challenges she has had during her journey.
- You’ll hear how Yemi set boundaries for business and family life.
- Yemi talks about the positive influence her dad had in her life
- Yemi talks about who inspires her
- Yemi gives advice to parents who are starting up a business
- Yemi talks about what success looks like for her
- Yemi tells us about her what her future plans look like
Thanks for listening!