#PIB84 Share your journey: Charlotte Wise
Charlotte Wise always wanted to start her own business but it took for her to become a parent to make her dream a reality. After surviving a traumatic birth and ending up in intensive care, she realised life was too short to wait any longer. When her son was 7 months old, she launched BipBopShop, an online and pop up children’s shop selling children’s gifts and traditional wooden toys. Now an award-winning entrepreneur and Huffington Post blogger, Charlotte tells us her story of juggling her business with parenthood.
In this episode you’ll find out about:
- Details about Charlotte’s family and business
- How Charlotte got started on her entrepreneurial journey with £50
- Charlotte talks about starting a business while on maternity leave
- Charlotte talks about her traumatic birth and ending up in intensive care
- Her number one fear was failure and she talks about overcoming that fear
- Her two biggest challenges one of them being mum guilt and how she is overcoming them
- How she manages running a business and family life
- The things she enjoys doing for herself
- Charlotte talks about who inspires her
- Details about what she has outsourced for her business
- Advice for parents who want to start a business
- What success looks like for her?
Thanks for listening!