#PIB77 Share your journey: Cheryl Price
Cheryl is passionate about working with parents to set up and run the financial side of their business using #Xero cloud software. Cheryl has over 11 years’ experience working in large accounting practices and dealing with a range of successful, fast-growing businesses. Cheryl is AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) qualified, and she prides herself on her commitment to her clients and the high-quality service that she provides. Cheryl has 5 children 3 of which are stepchildren. Cheryl is also a Xero Certified Advisor.
Winner – Accountant of the Year – Essex in the 2016 Global Accountancy Awards
In this episode you’ll find out about:
- Details about Cheryl’s business and family
- How he got started with CH Accountancy
- Fears she has had along the way and how she overcame them
- Networking tips
- The challenges she has faced
- How she creates harmony between business and family
- Cheryl gives insight into her work and home routine
- Advice for parents who are looking to start a business
- Tips and advice on things she has learned on her journey
- Future plans wedding bells and business
Thanks for listening!