#PIB71 Share your journey: Elliott Rae
Elliott Rae is the founder of music football and fatherhood, the parenting and lifestyle platform for men. He is also a Diversity & Inclusion specialist currently working on Central Government strategy. Elliott has written on diversity issues for established platforms like The Independent, been featured on the BBC, and regularly speaks in the media about issues affecting black men and fathers.
Elliott Rae has been married for four years and has a beautiful 2-year-old daughter. Hobbies? Not surprisingly, Elliott enjoys music, football, and fatherhood!
In this episode you’ll find out about:
- Details about Elliott’s business and family.
- How he got started with music football and fatherhood.
- Fears he had along the way.
- The challenges he faces with time, balance and wellbeing.
- How he manages the 3-way juggle family, work and running his business.
- Details about what you will find in music football and fatherhood.
- How women’s roles are changing in the workplace.
- What elements of his business he outsources.
- How he dealt with significant press coverage.
- His future personal and business plans.
Thanks for listening!