#PIB68 Share your journey single parent series W/Liz Ward
Our guest on this episode and as part of the single parent series is Liz Ward a single mother of one she is the founder of Virtuoso Legal, the award-winning intellectual property specialists. Establishing the boutique firm after seeing intangible assets sorely neglected in the field – Virtuoso Legal has now championed consummate IP counsel for a decade.
Whether it is: patent litigation, infringement defenses, managing trademark portfolios (or more); Virtuoso has an impeccable track record in IP – helping clients (big and small) with services tailored to suit their particular needs.
At the heart of it all, Liz is the figurehead; and her scientific background and no-nonsense outlook sets the gold standard for a firm that is as precise as it is passionate about IP.
In this episode you’ll find out about:
- Detail about her family and why she adopted an older child
- Details on Virtuoso Legal
- Fears and challenges she faced
- How long she’s been a single parent and how she manages.
- The value of her support network
- The importance of listening and teaching children about finance
- Liz shares advice for parents
- Future plans
Thanks for listening!